Alumni of the MSU College of Human Medicine often ask how they can support the Department of Pediatrics and Human Development at their alma mater, or they wonder how to keep in touch with classmates who also chose a career in pediatrics. There are several opportunities for alumni involvement and connection.
- Support programs and initiatives within the department and special endowments to help retain specialists to serve our communities
- Consider becoming a preceptor for medical students in your community
- Join the CHM Pediatrics and Human Development Section of the CHM Alumni Association
- Look up a former classmate in the MSU directory; we would love to hear from you and what you are currently doing, new events, occurrences in your life (promotions, new appointments, relocations, marriages, births, etc).
- Learn about upcoming events and news of special interest to alumni.
- Contribute to our special endowed funds, such as the Robert M. Heavenrich, MD, Endowed Lectureship in Pediatrics