Bradd Hemker, MD
Assistant Professor, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
College of Human Medicine, Michigan State University
At the end of the activity (presentation), the participants will be better able to:
1. Define pediatric palliative care
2. Describe patients utilizing pediatric palliative care services
3. Discuss the differences in adult and pediatric palliative care
4. Describe systems for providing pediatric palliative care
5. Examine the growth and future of pediatric palliative care
The Michigan State University is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Michigan State University designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The target audience for this presentation includes department faculty, pediatric residents, medical students and community physicians.