We know. You would do anything for your child. So would we. That's why the physicians and healthcare professionals with the Division General Pediatrics make their careers advancing the healthy development and well-being of children.
Serving the Lansing area for more than a decade, we provide medical care that is (in accordance with the philosophy of a family-centered medical home) "continuous, comprehensive, family-centered, coordinated, compassionate, and culturally effective."1 Our large team of certified pediatricians provides expert care for a wide array of childhood illnesses, including Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), asthma, allergies, and more.
All of our physicians have faculty appointments at the Michigan State University College of Human Medicine Department of Pediatrics and Human Development. They are committed to education, research, and constantly improving the quality of clinical care delivered to our children. We can connect you to the latest in medical advances, including opportunities to participate in clinical trials and quality improvement studies.
Contact us today at (517) 353-3003.
- Quality healthcare from newborn to 21 years of age.
- Prenatal counseling
- Newborn hospital care at Sparrow Nursery
- Immunizations and flu shots
- Evening hours Monday - Thursday
- 24-hour access to on-call physicians
- Onsite Behavioral Health Consultant
- Care Management for complex conditions
- Easy access to Pediatric subspecialists
MSU Child Health - Lansing
1200 E. Michigan Ave Ste. 145
Lansing, MI 48912
MSU Child Health - East Lansing
804 Service Road Ste. A110
East Lansing, MI 48824
1. American Academy of Pediatrics, Committee on Children With Disabilities. Care Coordination: integrating health and related systems of care for children with special health care needs. Pediatrics. 1999;104:978-981