On behalf of Wayne State University/Children's Hospital of Michigan Department of Pediatrics and the Michigan State University College of Human Medicine Department of Pediatrics & Human Development, we invite you to attend the 15th Annual Pediatric Research Day. The joint MSU/WSU Pediatric Research Day Committee invites and encourages submissions of abstracts for this year's program, "Immunity and Child Health."
Abstract submissions must involve child health-related research.
The deadline for abstracts is Friday, January 29th, 2016.
Instructions for Submission:
- Abstracts must be in Microsoft Word format, 11 pt. Times New Roman font, single spaced, with 1-inch margins.
- Titles are not to exceed 200 characters, including spaces.
- Author(s) names and affiliations only, no titles. The first author of the abstract is assumed to be the presenting author and must be underlined and bold.
- Body formatting: not to exceed 2500 characters, including spaces (PAS format).
- Please note: If your abstract is not in the correct format, it will be returned to you for proper formatting and may risk being excluded from the program. Any revised abstract must be submitted before the original deadline date.
Selected oral presentations will be 10-minutes in duration, follwed by a 5-minute question and answer session. Posters are to be set up between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM and left for display throught the conference. Two poster sessions are scheduled from 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM and 12:45 PM - 2:00 PM. The presenting author is required to be present during their assigned time. Available poster boards are four feet high by eight feet wide.
Email your abstrac(s) as an attachment to Michelle Volker at email@example.com with the 15th Annual Pediatric Research Day Registration Form. You must submit a registration form with the abstract submission. Investigators may submit multiple abstracts, if desired.