The Fellow will be expected to participate in several teaching experiences throughout the course of their studies.
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- Neonatology Physiology Seminar (Formal lectures and seminars presented weekly throughout the three-year program)
- Faculty/Fellow Meetings:
- Journal Clubs
- Quality Assurance Reviews
- State-of-the-Art Talks
- Case Reviews/M&M/Protocol Reviews
- Teleconference rounds with MetroHealth Neonatology Program in Cleveland (twice weekly).
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine Rounds
- Introduction fo Epidemiology
- Neonatal-Perinatal Core Competency Series
- Statistics and Research Design Course